Pages

November 8, 2011

Spiced Pumpkin Seeds

Okay so here's the deal, this is nothing special at all. But it it easy and it tastes good and it is gluten free and the husband said " those are stinkin' good" so I think it's a keeper.


Spiced Pumpkin Seeds - gluten free
1 1/2 tablespoons margarine, melted
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 cups raw whole pumpkin seeds

1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F
2. Combine the margarine, salt, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, and pumpkin seeds. Mix thoroughly and place in a shallow baking dish.
3. Bake for 1 hour, siring occasionally.

When I do this again, I think that I will add a little onion powder and a little less salt and instead add a little seasoning salt instead.... think chex mix... my all time favorite holiday snack! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment