Pages

April 23, 2010

please don't blow away

A few weeks ago it was so windy I felt like I was going to blow away if I didn't hold onto something or root my feet in a solid position. At that moment I felt the Lord gently speaking to my heart, lovingly, yet intentionally. I thought I'd share what He impressed on my heart with you here.

Please don't blow away. Please rest in my love.

Psalm 1:1-4 "How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, not sit in the seat of scoffers! 2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His Law he meditates day and night. 3 He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields it's fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does he prospers. 4 The wicked are not so, but they are like chaff which the wind drives away."

I am fighting for you even when it might not feel like it. Hold tight to Me. I can't save you unless you reach out for Me.

Hebrew 4:16 "Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need."

James 4:8a "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you."

I know you're tired and feel like giving up. As long as you keep trying to live this life on your own, you will never survive.

Matthew 11:28 "Come to Me all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest."

I know that you have doubts and that your faith is weak. I'm not asking for you to know all the answers, I'm just asking for you to believe. Do you believe?

Mark 9:20-24 "They brought the boy to Him, When he saw Him, immediately the spirit threw him into a convulsion, and falling to the ground, he began rolling around and foaming at the mouth. 21 And He asked his father, "How long has this been happening to him?" And he said, "From childhood. 22 It has often thrown him both into the fire and into the water to destroy him. But if You can do anything, take pity on us and help us!" 23 And Jesus said to him, "If you can?" All things are possible to him who believes." 24 Immediately the boy's father cried out and said, "I do believe; help my unbelief."

I want so badly for you to have joy in Me and not allow your circumstances to dictate your joy. Circumstantial happiness will kill you, My joy will give you life. I didn't save you so your life could be miserable, I came to give you joy. Are you willing to take a risk?

John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

John 16:24 "Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be made full."

I love you so much you can't even imagine.


My lack of faith and unbelief keeps me from experiencing the joys that the Lord longs to give to me and my self efforts keep me from allowing the Lord to lead me where He wants me to go.






No comments:

Post a Comment